Team-Metal specializes in machining different casting techniques, providing cast components of complex designs and reliable quality for a variety of industries.
Experienced Metalworking Experts
Over the years, we have established a number of highly skilled casting manufacturers in the region to provide us with high quality casting for our machining operations to satisfy and meet the demands of our customers.
We are able to provide machining of different types of castings that include: Pressure Die Castings and Sand Castings. We assist customers to select the most suitable casting type based on the required quantity and complexity that will provide the most cost effective solution.
Array of casting materials
The following are some of the types of castings and common material used;
- Pressure Die Casting – Aluminum and Zinc
- Sand Casting – Aluminum & Grey Cast Iron
What sets us apart from other metal casting workshops is the integrated services we can provide to our customers, which not only includes the component design according to the customer’s needs, but also after cast processes, like machining processes, surface treatments and assembly services.
Advantages of metal casting
- Productivity: Metal casting can use permanent molds to produce large quantities of parts in a short amount of time, which makes this metalworking process ideal for mass production of parts with consistent quality.
- Cost-efficiency: Metal casting does not require expensive tooling like other machining processes to produce items with complex shapes or internal structures that would be difficult or impossible to produce with other methods. It is also possible to produce large quantities of identical metal parts in one operation.
- Consistent accuracy and quality: Because it involves use of molds, metal casting produces parts of consistent accuracy and uniform dimensions within a product series, as well as uniform density throughout an object’s structure.